Just got back from Jeddah, KSA three days ago. On our way to Jeddah, we had a stop over at Doha Int’l Airport in Qatar for 22 hours. Ofcourse who would miss that opportunity to visit this small but rich and very organized country? We spent a night in Movenpick Hotel near the airport. Next day our flight to Jeddah was at night. So we had the whole day to roam around the city. Not to mention, going from below freezing temperature in Belgium to a hot place was simply fabulous. Hope you enjoy the following pictures while I work on the page on Doha, Qatar with travel tips and other info.
- Doha Corniche, Qatar (memorazon.wordpress.com)
- Qatar to send first women to 2012 Olympics (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Three Hours in Doha (time.com)
- Traditional Souk Waqif still a draw in Doha | British Airways – Travel Industry News (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- Doha, Qatar – Doha, Qatar (travelpod.com)