One Lovely Blog Award 2
Wow, I was once again nominated for One Lovely Blog Award by one of my followers http://exxtracts.wordpress.com/ This is a great blog with so many beautiful travel pictures. Thanks Anil for this awesome gift.
Here are the rules that come with accepting this nomination:
(a) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post (and put in the logo)
(b) Share 7 things about yourself
(c) Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
(d) Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
a) Once again a big thanks to Anil from http://exxtracts.wordpress.com/ for this beautiful recognition, it’s always nice when someone appreciate your work.
b) Here are 7 things about myself
1) I am a mother of 2 beautiful and intelligent daughters Tahira (6 1/2) and Umayra (2 1/2).
2) I believe in God and I also believe that every event of our lives has a specific purpose behind it, which we, humans, can’t grasp sometimes.
3) Italy is my most favorite country out of all the countries I’ve visited so far in Europe.
4) I miss my motherland, Bangladesh, very much but it scares me when I think about living there for the rest of my life.
5) I sometimes crave for good sushi and Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza (which we don’t get in Belgium).
6) My sisters are my best friends.
7) I wish we all could live happily ever after in one big house, so I wouldn’t have missed my loved ones who live far far away from me.
c) Here are 15 great blogs that I think should be nominated for this award: