Thank you Costa Rica Travel Blog for this fantastic award, really appreciate your nice gesture in encouraging me. Looks like this particular award comes in different versions. So I will just follow Costa Rica Travel Blog’s nomination rule and go with that. And here they are:
Here are the questions I was asked by the nominator and I want to ask my nominees. Hope you enjoy my answers and you will take time to answer if you are a nominee.
1. What have you seen that you never thought you would get the chance to see?
I can give a whole list for this question. Leaning Tower of Pisa, Pyramids of Giza, beauty of Santorini, and Mecca in Saudi Arabia just to name few.
2. What inspires your travel choices?
History and nature inspire me always…may be natural beauty comes as number 1 since I love taking landscape photos.
3. Where will your next adventure take you?
I don’t know where my next adventure will take me, but I will be as excited and happy wherever it take me.
4. What is something you would love to do/see but will likely never get the chance to?
I like to backpack and go hiking and camping in the wilderness, may be in national parks…but I don’t see myself doing a raw camping with my kids anytime soon.
5. What could you do to overcome the obstacle(s) preventing you from doing/seeing that which you discuss above?
Fear and laziness…I guess I am not mentally ready to do with my little ones yet.
6. How long have you been blogging and at what point (if any) did you develop a true passion for it?
I started blogging in Spring of 2011. But I truly started liking it and doing it consistently was probably from December of 2011, when my family and I were leaving our footsteps on all parts of Europe.
7. What is the best travel advice you can offer?
Don’t just think you want to go somewhere and experience something new…JUST DO IT. Take the action and make your dreams come true.
8. What is the best blogging advice you can offer?
Connect with your reader and produce something other people can benefit from.
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I want to publish at least one kids’ book and one travel book in few years…hopefully I can actually do it.
10. What do you need to do/accomplish to get there?
Work, Work, Work…and make some connections.
11. What is the mark you are trying to leave on this world through your work/blog?
I want to help other travelers and explorers with my stories. We traveled with kids most of the time, therefore I try to put little hints and tips for those parents who are traveling with kids.
Here are the 5 blogs that I want to nominate. Congratulations to these hard-workers.
2) Soul Canvas
3) Jano Boscher
Congratulations to all the bloggers. Here are the 11 questions that you need to answer to accept this award.
1) What inspired you to blog?
2) When did you first started blogging?
3) What is your blog about?
4) What are your two big passions in your life?
5) How do you promote your blog?
6) Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
7) How often can you actually take time off and do things that you like to do?
8) How would you encourage other people to blog?
9) What is the one thing that you would love to do at least once in your lifetime?
10) How do you handle family or work stress?
11) Where would you rather be now?