Carrying the right travel gears is imperative while going on an adventure trip as these gadgets make your journey easier and more fun. Here is the checklist that you must go through before embarking on your journey:
2. Map & Compass: The hills or desert usually have very few sign boards, and it’s a fun experience in following a map with compass. You can buy an accurate mechanical compass or the apps on your phone might also serve the purpose, but it will drain the battery.
3. Power Bank: It is highly essential as your smartphone battery may not last for more than 24 hours, and in case your network keeps on switching access points then the battery drains even faster.
4. Apparel: Dressing the right way is essential as it involves protecting yourself from the weather. You might want to buy the right trekking jacket to protect yourself from chilling cold and wear proper shoes to prevent slipping in the mountains.
5. Rucksack: Avoid using cheap low quality rucksacks because it’s practically your only companion for the trip. High quality lightweight rucksacks prevent any muscle strain in your shoulders or back and are built to withstand extreme weather.
6. Skin Protection: You must use sunscreen, SPF-rated lip balm and wear sunglasses to protect yourself as you are constantly exposed to sunrays. Also, keep your head covered with winter caps to protect yourself from the cold.
7. First-Aid Kit: It becomes handy to carry a small pouch of Band-Aid, bandage, antiseptic cream, your medicines, etc. in case of any mishap.
8. Nutrition: It is even more important to have the right food during your adventure trip than normal days. Carry extra food as well because you burn a lot of calories on the way and your body requires fuel all the time. Avoid sugary food as it spikes insulin instead fast digesting food such as fruits are better because you don’t want food sitting on your stomach while trekking is causing stomach pain.
9. Tools: You might want to carry a knife, tactical pen or any other multi-tool for removing twigs, small branches on your way and help you make a fast move. Self-defense tools are also essential.
10. Flashlight: This goes without saying in case your trip extends till late evening flashlights are a big saver. Carry extra batteries too if required.
The list goes on depending on your requirements and the location you’re headed to. Navigation, skin protection, food, first-aid, multi tools, and hydration are some of the key factors to be considered while choosing the right gear for your adventure trip.
Adventure could be fun and interesting
LikeLiked by 1 person